Alistair, Royal Court Guard
Spear of JudgmentAlistair deals Hero Skill damage to the target and 2 nearby Legions (Physical Damage Factor 600).
DevotionAlistair's Legion gains 10% HP and 10% Physical ATK.
Hold the Line20% chance to increase DEF by 30% for 2s when attacking Cities and Strongholds. This effect can be triggered once every 5s
Light of SorlandWhen Alistair's Legion has over 50% units remaining, it has a 20% chance to gain Riposte and Passion when launching normal attacks, increasing Counterattack damage dealt by 30% and Rage Accumulation Speed by 30% for 3s. This effect can be triggered once every 5s.
Chivalric OathCavalry units led by Alistair deal 10% more normal attack damage, and take 10% less damage.